Blocknative launches new Ethereum transaction notifications API
Blocknative, a blockchain technology development company, today announced that “after months of internal development and testing” they are finally introducing its new Notify API for Ethereum wallet providers and Dapp development teams.
Notify is a lightweight, back-end API that delivers real-time transaction state changes for every relevant wallet address, for full-cycle transaction monitoring.
Notify integrates directly with the Ethereum mempool and features:
- Monitoring of specific wallet addresses, smart contract addresses, and transaction hashes.
- Detection for transfers of ETH, ERC-20, and ERC-721 assets.
- Alerts for users of outbound and inbound transactions in real-time.
- Support for increasingly complex transaction types — including those involving smart-contract wallets, relay networks, state channels, payment channels, and more.
The Notify API performes all of these actions in real-time, on a 24/7 basis.
How It Works
The new Blocknative Notify API is powered by a distributed network of Ethereum full nodes. Each of these nodes runs custom mempool monitoring extensions. The monitors constantly watch for ‘transactions of interest’ and then emit detailed event streams that define every state change, including:
- New pending transaction detected.
- New queued transaction detected.
- Queued transaction becomes pending.
- Pending transaction canceled.
- Pending transaction sped up.
- Pending transaction dropped.
- Pending transaction failed.
- Dropped transaction retransmitted.
- Pending transaction confirmed.
- And more.
“Whenever a value is being exchanged, users expect accurate and timely transaction notifications. In cases where a transaction goes sideways (stalled, stuck, dropped, or failed) – it is imperative to provide real-time, actionable alerts. Until now, wallet providers have been challenged to provide these capabilities given the headaches of operating Ethereum node networks. That’s why we built our Notify API: we deal with these headaches so your team, and your users, don’t have to.”
– The Blocknative Team
If reproduced, please indicate the source: http://www.uucj.net/blocknative-launches-new-ethereum-transaction-notifications-api/